Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I went up to the Garden of Gods.

It was night time so I couldn't realy see anything, but I was walking down the path and I heard music and people singing.

So I turned on my camera, which doesn't work in the dark, but I was hoping to record them singing.

It was so haunting beautiful. It was some type of a prayer circle around a guy on acoustic guitar.

The sidewalk went in a circle around them and As I walked down to them I circled around them and walked back up the hill. The audio did not turn out near as good as I was hoping, it's only when I am right there walking around them you can hear it the best.

They were singing "Our God Is Greater" by Chris Tomlin

Ironically, I use to walk thru the Halls of Karma
-------------------------------
God Will Fuck You Up

No comments: