Monday, July 30, 2012

There are reports that Bandar Bush has been assassinated.

RETANK: Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah has named Prince Bandar as director general of the Saudi Intelligence Agency
----------------------------
RETANK: On 16 November 2010, the Saudi Press Agency reported that Prince Bandar bin Sultan was back in Saudi Arabia.

I use to deliver lost airline luggage out of Denver International Airport when it first opened and the baggage system was malfunctioning. I delivered to Bandars compound once. It was up a long drive and there was a guard shack that accepted the luggage. That was long before I knew who he was or anything about him.

I was always on the road up in the Rocky Mountains late at night and sometimes I would pull into the only convenience store/gas station open and there would be a Mercedes with guys wearing turbans and shawls stopping there too.

I was just a long hair hippy driving an old beat up truck and they would always smirk at me.

Years later I freaked when I realized who those guys were.
-------------------------------
Update - Wednesday, August 01, 2012 MOSSAD AND BANDAR

No comments: